CAREERS AT JUMA
NON-SCRIPTED DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - Bucks County Offices
JUMA ENTERTAINMENT, has an immediate opening for a development sales executive in it’s Bucks County offices. We are looking for an experienced executive with track record in creating and selling non-scripted concepts. This position will oversee all development of new ideas from concept to pitch to sale. Those applying must have strong relationships with Network executives with whom they have done business.
- Manage creative process from concept to pitch materials to sale.
- Develop new non-scripted projects including Lifestyle, Docus, Gameshows, etc.
- Lead the pitch development process working in conjunction with the company’s talent agency.
- Provide company management with analysis, strategy, and sales plan for new projects.
- Identify and recommend external parties as potential co-development partners on new projects.
Experience & Skills:
This is an excellent opportunity to bring development and sales experience to an established production company that has exceptional goodwill in the network community.
- 5-7 years’ experience in unscripted television development and sales.
- Mature individual willing to “own” their work and take responsibility for progress of the development slate.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the current cable and OTT landscape, including recent trends and buy side developments.
- Must be able to develop and pitch multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience at creating pitch materials (paper & tape).
- Energetic, Self-starter who is highly motivated with a passion for creating new television ideas that can sell.
- Strong writing, presentation and storytelling skills.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com
Seeking paid interns specializing in Research and Development for both Los Angeles and Pennsylvania office. Potential for full-time hire in development department after completion of 3 month internship. Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org